Volunteer to support the school:
With United Christian Academy beginning in August 2016, we will be looking specifically for volunteers to would like to serve in some of the following ways:
- weekly one-on-one tutoring with a child in our school
- organizing activities and clubs for our kids (i.e., chorus, sports, dancing, etc.)
- serving as a “food prep” helper for lunch on a regular schedule
- assisting with transportation needs of students
- utilizing a gift or skill you have to teach and inspire our kids
If you would like to serve in any of these ways at our school, please contact Callison Richardson or complete the volunteer form below.
Volunteer with ministry activities:
We are always looking for volunteers to serve as Bible teachers during our studies with local churches, assist with transporting kids to/from church, and participating in our “Fun & Fellowship” nights where we spend time having fun and providing activities for our kids. If you would like to get involved with our ministry activities, please contact Jack Kennedy or complete the volunteer form below.
All volunteers are expected to undergo a background check and attend a volunteer training session. If you are interested in volunteering your time and talents with United Christian Ministries, please contact us.